Pay attention to the real time dynamic of Lixiang Tongji
With reliable quality, high efficiency and good faith, we have become an excellent supplier of our country's assembled highway steel bridge
Basic category editing
A series of large and small earthquakes occurred successively in adjacent areas within a certain period of time are called earthquake sequences. According to the characteristics of the main shock, the earthquake sequence can be divided into three types: the main shock type, the swarm and the solitary type.
The categories of seismic fortification of buildings are mainly divided according to their degree of importance, that is, they can be classified into four categories according to the consequences of earthquake damage: Class A buildings, Class B buildings, Class C buildings and D type buildings . The types of seismic fortification of buildings are different, and the values of their seismic action and the measures of anti-seismic measures are not the same.
Common structural editing
The main seismic system are:
1. Multi-story masonry houses. Therefore, the masonry (reinforced or masonry reinforced) masonry is an earthquake-resistant structural system, of which the structural system dominated by transverse load-bearing walls is more favorable. The transverse transverse wall also serves as a transverse seismic wall and the longitudinal self-supporting wall acts as a longitudinal seismic Wall, if necessary, can also be used vertical and horizontal wall mixed load-bearing.
2. Multi-story frame house. Refers to the outer wall of the brick wall piles (or pilasters) load-bearing, the column for the reinforced concrete column load-bearing housing, suitable for the process requires a larger space or the use of more open lobby requires light factories and civil public buildings .
3. Ground floor frame brick house. The bottom requires more space for shops, service halls, etc., the upper part of the wall or more residential or office buildings, is a different up and down the material, strength and stiffness of the discontinuous structural system in the seismic design has more stringent Claim.
4. Framework. Multi-application in multi-storey and high-rise civil buildings and multi-storey industrial buildings, architectural layout flexible, easy to layout larger rooms. However, the lateral stiffness of pure frame structure is small, is a flexible structure, so the number of layers and height are subject to certain restrictions.
5. Frame - Anti-seismic wall structure. In the multi-storey and high-rise reinforced concrete buildings in the vertical and horizontal layout of the appropriate seismic wall, and frame structure to form a framework - the seismic wall to work with the structural system. Under earthquake action, the displacement between floors is significantly lower than the pure frame structure, so the building height can be much higher.
6. Anti-seismic wall structure. Is all composed of vertical and horizontal seismic wall structure system, its seismic performance is better, in high-rise residential, apartments, hotels and other buildings widely used.